Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We interrupt this bitterness to bring you tidings of great joy

My cool husband finally got his Administrator's License from the State today. He's in the middle of a grueling doctoral program to get his Ph.D. in Education. He finished his Administator's Course almost 8 months ago, but the State has been so backlogged with new teacher certifications (go teachers!) that it took this long for him to get it. Now he can finally start applying for Vice Principal and Principal jobs. He's been a teacher for over 15 years, and wants to make a change. Just wanted to post that happy bit.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled bitterness.

8 complaints from ingrates:

LeRoy Dissing January 31, 2007 at 5:17 AM  

Congrats to your cool husband on getting his adminstrator's license. I hope he knows he couldn't have done it without you! *smile*

Mom2One January 31, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Congrats to your husband!

I found your blog via Kim's. What a blessed bunch of snarkiness. Ahhhh. I hope I'm welcome here; I AM an adoptive mom after all. I have a Live Journal where my nickname (not LJ Name but nickname) on there is "Snarky Librarian."

suz January 31, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

congrats! thats awesome!

Ungrateful Little Bastard January 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Lee - He damn well better if he knows what's good for him ;-) Yeah, he does.

Mom2One - More than welcome, so much more. Snarky women rule.

Suz - Yeah it is. Stay tuned though for future installments of "my cool husband handles rejection worse than I do and he's not even adopted." as he begins his job search.

To all - Thanks!!

chez January 31, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

Congrats to hubby.
Hugs, C.

Anonymous,  February 3, 2007 at 6:33 PM  

Thanks for the well wishes...
"Uncool Administrator Type Husband"

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP