Saturday, February 17, 2007

Let the SpamFest begin

I've taken the word verification off my comments because it's driving me nutty.

I can't begin to count the number of times I've commented on someone's blog, only to have mis-typed the code letters again and again. Or to comment and then close a window. Later on when I visit the blog again and don't see my comments, I'm always left wondering... Did I screw up again, or did I write something so stupid and inappropriate that they deleted it?

Anyway I took it off in the event there is someone else as irritated by it as I am. If the spambots hit too hard I'll put it back on. Sometimes I get really busy at work or home and can't visit for a few days. If so, I apologize in advance if any whacko spam gets posted on the blog.

2 complaints from ingrates:

Joy February 17, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

oh thanks

I struggle with those too.

I don't get a lot of spam

LeRoy Dissing February 17, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

thanks Theresa...I rarely get spam so hopefully you are safe :)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP