Friday, February 23, 2007

Likely Suspects #4, #5 and #6: Any member of The Angels



“My Boyfriend’s Back” was a secret coded threat to the adoption agency by my first mom, letting them know a world of trouble was coming their way for what they did to her. By forcing her to put me up for adoption, her boyfriend was gonna open a can of whoop ass on them. Sadly, which member of The Angels actually is my first mother is unknown to this day. Probably that chick in the middle. I always did need to be the center of attention.

3 complaints from ingrates:

Joy February 24, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

I am totally jealous, first I miss on the ungratefulness, although I do qualify, just didn't manifest that way, and now you get all the cool fantasies.

Damnit.

Did I tell you my non I.D. was correct as well,

I should get some compensation for this

Ungrateful Little Bastard February 24, 2007 at 6:59 PM  

Oh you stop that right now. I read back months on your blog this afternoon and must say you are totally ungrateful! And insanely cool to boot.

Remind me about your nonID because my swiss cheese mind is like a sieve.

Anonymous,  February 25, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

This one surprised me. I used to think this was a fifties song. But Amazon says 1963. Interesting.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP