Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Loggerheads on Sundance Channel this month

Schedule for March, from Sundance

March 16, 8:00AM
March 16, 7:15PM
March 20, 4:15PM
March 28, 10:45AM
March 31, 7:05AM
March 31, 7:15PM

Official site with additional videos is here and the movie has a Myspace page as well. Unfortunately though the Myspace page is full of the usual junk nonsense comments. I'm very much looking forward to this movie.


Loggerheads

Add to My Profile | More Videos

5 complaints from ingrates:

mia,  March 13, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

I will be curious to hear what you have to say about it. I'll wait to comment until after you have seen it.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 13, 2007 at 6:36 PM  

I'll let you know what I think of it, but you know I'll never come close to the film reviewer you are.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 14, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

I do too Judy. I'm just hoping it has a good ending.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 18, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

Mia now I know why you didn't say anything on this movie. I'm going to write a post this week on why I can't write a review of this movie.

In a nutshell, I liked *most* it, but I think with the little ways the story unfolds you need to just see it and not read any reviews on it. There were some things that bothered me and some things that I liked, but I'll write more later about why I'm not going to write a review.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP