Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MySpace / Quicktime exploit combo

If you have QuickTime on your computer, and frequent Myspace (or share a computer with kids who frequent Myspace), be sure you are running Version 7.1.5

You can check which version you are running by clicking Help, About Quicktime on the Quicktime menu bar

Don’t trust the auto-updater… on my own computer, I have the software configured to automatically check for and install updates, yet I was still at a lower level. Even after I manually ran the updater, I was still advised I was at the latest version. That could be caused by either a faulty installation or my own PC’s firewall settings.. I’m not sure and it’s not important enough for me to figure out why. It’s easy enough to install the new version from Apple.


0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP