Friday, March 09, 2007

Outta here!

Have a good weekend everyone! I leave you with some cool kid drumming action. This kid at two years old plays better than me at 43. Enough to make me want to hang up my djembe for good. Nah, not really. Drumming is good therapy.

4 complaints from ingrates:

LeRoy Dissing March 9, 2007 at 6:57 AM  

He can beat those drums far better then me. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend too!!!

mia,  March 9, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca March 10, 2007 at 1:47 PM  

Wow. Just watching him drum was good therapy. Thanks for sharing this. I hope your weekend was good too!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 11, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Thanks guys. Yeah he's something special.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP