Thursday, March 01, 2007

Evil Nun Alert

Cold Case on CBS Sunday, March 4, 9pm et/pt

The Good-Bye Room

When an adopted woman, Barbara, comes to Lilly with information that her birth mother was murdered the day after she was born, the cold case team enters the world of unwed mothers and the maternity homes where they were hidden.

Bonus evil nun video promo included.

Because she's so good at reviews, I'm hoping that Mia will have a full review posted within 30 minutes after the show ends on Sunday.

Actually I'll have to tape this and watch it afterwards. I swore to myself not to forget that Suz will be on the adoption show on Sunday. So Mia has a 90 minute window of opportunity to get that review posted.

3 complaints from ingrates:

Erika March 1, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

This is groundbreaking! I've seen movies of the week about b-mothers "kidnapping" and women stealing babies, and even on gray's anatomy saw Izzie telling a young pregnant patient to consider adoption, but rarely is it admitted, even fictiously that these maternity homes were pretty evil.i hope it gets the proper attention it deserves.

suz March 1, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

So funny. i saw this last night being advertised and freaked out. it was quite triggering for me. while that episode will be featuring baby scooop era it just touched something really deep in me. hello, abreaction! i will try to watch but not sure I will make it through! i am however glad to see it being show. i hope they are fair in their representation

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 2, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

I hope so too Erika. Usually I don't watch this show (that's HBO Rome time!!) but when I saw the promo I knew I had to see it.

We'll see soon enough Suz. My fear is with the extremity of the subject (i.e., murder) it may be viewed to be an over the top representation but time will tell.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP