Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sorry I had to

9 complaints from ingrates:

Julie March 3, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Toooo funny. How the hell do you find these thing??

LeRoy Dissing March 3, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

Definitely a great spoof. Way too funny. I don't know who made that up either, but well done!

Rebecca March 3, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

It's too true to be funny. She concerns me.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 4, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

haha I love YouTube movie spoofs

As a child '10 Commandments' was one of my favorite movies, so this one is really special to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kqqMXWEFs

suz March 6, 2007 at 9:35 PM  

OMFG! That was sadly hysterical. I felt odd laughing but it was so good and so true

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 7, 2007 at 4:48 AM  

Ha-ha Suz. I always liked her because she was weird and freaky like me, but now I resent her because she's thin and beautiful and married to my rightful husband, Brad Pitt.

momseekingpeace March 25, 2007 at 1:39 AM  

That was funny, Damn her, shes taking the babies AND your husband.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 25, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

AND my metabolism, too MSP! Why oh why can't I be skinny?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP