Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank you, Live Journal folks

This really isn’t an ungrateful rant, but you LJ folks reading this know why I labeled it as such. I just wanted you to know I really appreciate you stopping by. I see you, and I see how long some of you are staying when you come. Some of you guys are true readers.

Those of you pausing for a spell: You’re really amazing, you know? So many people click on a link and then click off again 2 seconds later. Not you guys. You’re coming in, you’re setting up camp, and you’re in for the long haul reading through the old posts.

.... thanks....

Thank you, reading people. And I’d like to ask you a favor. Do you know someone who is adopted? Do you know someone who is a first mom? Do you know someone who has adopted a child?

Show them a little love today. As a very wise woman I know has posted on her blog, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle”



4 complaints from ingrates:

Poppy, fromLJ,  March 21, 2007 at 8:54 PM  

i have many adopted people and first moms in my life, and i will show them a little extra today. i hope to be a regular reader of your blog now that i've found it!

(btw, i found you through a trail i clicked from jenna's lj)

suz March 22, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

are you on lj or is someone referring you from there? i have an LJ (private for all my juicy bits I dont share in public).

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 22, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

Hi Poppy and thanks.

Suz no, I got linked from a blog over there and suddenly found my stats bursting at the seams from an onslaught of LJ referrals to posts tagged ungrateful rants LOL! I've often thought of setting up a private juicy bits second blog, but I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one!!!!

Rebecca April 2, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

I'm on LJ too...that's how I found Suz, but I have nothing to link one to the other. I guess I just want my life seperated into neat little boxes...er blogs. Hugs, Rebecca

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP