Sunday, March 18, 2007

These fine Massachusetts folks want to hear from you

These folks here.

They want you to write to them. They want to hear your feelings on the bills they are voting on Wednesday.

I wrote them, and I done did it nicely.

I hope you'll consider writing them too.

2 complaints from ingrates:

LeRoy Dissing March 18, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

Hey Theresa...I would write them but I am wondering how they would treat feedback from someone who is not their consituent or if they would just toss it/delete it. I know you are in Pennsylvania I believe, right? And I am in Wisconsin...just wondering what you think.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 18, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Lee it' a good question, and my honest answer is I'm not sure. I started the letter "As an adult adoptee and former resident of the state of Massachusetts..." but again I'm not sure. I made reference that bills passed in any state have the ability to effect and set precedents in other states, and that I was writing not only out of concern for that, but concern for indivduals adopted in Massachusetts during the black hole years.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP