Monday, March 19, 2007

The Way I See It

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, I know, I suck at teh intraweb graphicz. I'm not l33t like Jenna iz..

7 complaints from ingrates:

Jenna March 20, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

That is hilarious. I just spit my tea. :)

Joy March 20, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

What would I do without you?

mia,  March 20, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I tried to go complain and it kept redirecting me to their home page! Aarrgghh.

Erika March 20, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

i LOVE this cup. can u make another one for me, a baby mama?

you should make cups for us and we can all display them proudly and ungratefully!

Andie D. March 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

This ROCKS.

I just might put this on my new handpainted coffee mug. Yeah!

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 21, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

Jenna first water, now tea - I owe you a new keyboard! You know you're my graphicz muse :)

Joy au contraire - what would I do without YOU?

Yeah Mia they make you hunt around for the link. I dropped them a note asking if they put together any type of focus groups before printing those cups, and if focus groups included adult adoptees. They've already been through one round on their cups back in 2005 by another group upset at a Armistead Maupin quote... you'd think they'd have learned by then, and just leave the quotes off the cups. There will always be someone upset by whatever they write, so why not just leave them FREAKING BLANK! THEY'RE DISPOSABLE COFFEE CUPS FOR CHRISSAKES!! I'll calm down now.

Haha Erika I suck at teh intraweb graphicz but if you give me a quote and a byline, I'll make you a cup. Me and my handy MS Paint. I don't have any graphics programs.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 21, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

Andie that would be a good ceramics project :)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP