Saturday, March 17, 2007

When I'm staying up extra late waiting for someone who is past his curfew....

I'm very grateful for Matt Harding finally posting his outtakes video, that made me smile.



Matt is hitting the road again soon. If you'd like to be on his dance card, you can drop him a note here.

I love Matt because he's so LUCKY to travel around the world, he's so SPECIAL to be CHOSEN by a gum company to pay for him to do so, and yet he posts ungrateful things on his blog sometimes about the countries he visits.

7 complaints from ingrates:

suz March 17, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

love it. thanks for sharing. made me laugh and smile.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 17, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

I'm glad suz, you deserve lots of smiles and laughs.

LeRoy Dissing March 17, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

This is hallarious. You have a knack for finding these clips! Thanks so much for sharing Theresa!

BTW: Hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day!

Andie D. March 17, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

I'd forgotten all about Matt!!!!

The outtakes is great - I so needed that today. Love the scenes of him dancing with the kids. The best!

just me March 17, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

did you kill your curfew breaker?

My mom once threw the keys to my car away in a lake as a punishment.

She also made me go read books on the radio as a public service for the blind for six months another time. I didn't mind so much except she scheduled my time from nine to ten on saturday nights.

Joy March 18, 2007 at 3:30 AM  

that was great you know all the best stuff.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 18, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

Thanks everyone. I am in awe of internet videos and they always make me happy.

No, he's not dead, but there will be no friends over the house for a week. For some reason, in spite of huge gigantic houses all over the island, the entire 17-20 year old population congregates at our tiny little bungalow ranch. So I'm secretly very happy at the curfew breaking as it gives me an irrational excuse for no friends over.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP