Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Calling all Mommy bloggers

Mommy bloggers are a force to be reckoned with. Mommy bloggers tip the scales in bandwidth weight.

I wish Mommy bloggers would blog about Stephanie.

This isn't really an ungrateful rant, but it's tagged that way so the LJ folks who read my posts with that tag will see it. Can you please help?

8 complaints from ingrates:

BethGo April 17, 2007 at 12:08 PM  

I will try to get it up on my "mommy" blog today.

BethGo April 17, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

Mine is up. It's not very good but it's up.

Adoptapundit April 17, 2007 at 4:08 PM  

ULB, please add me to the list of bloggers

http://www.adoptapundit.blogspot.com

I very much enjoyed your post.

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 17, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

It's up and it is very good, so there. Adoptapundit you're added; you should see a trackback by now. Thank you, and I enjoyed yours very much as well.

Dawn April 17, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

I tried to get someone at Moms Rising to blog it -- maybe she still will??

BethGo April 17, 2007 at 9:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP