Monday, April 02, 2007

Contact denial non-searching adoptee speaks at reunion support group

In other news, Paris Hilton speaks at unemployment support group; shares how great it is being rich.

Gold star to the first who finds the destructive powers of searching adoptees in this news article. We are disruptive super villains, all of us.

8 complaints from ingrates:

Mom2One April 2, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

"Many people's lives would be seriously disrupted."

You garsh darn villians, you. *all-a-sputtering*Villiany, searching, disruptteeeeeeeesssss, garshhh, darn darn darnnnnnn, darn darnnnn, darnneddddddddd iiittttt.

Possum April 2, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

wow - I'm a disruptee adoptee.......
GUILTY

gmcountrymama April 2, 2007 at 10:10 AM  

It's nice that some people can live there lives without such disruptions. Obviously a fantasy life.

Julie April 2, 2007 at 2:08 PM  

Theresa, I LOVE your Paris Hilton comment (even though you are making me splutter coffee on my brand new keyboard)!

And Possum. Possum. If we want to get rid of the term "adoptee" I think I would secretly like "disruptee." It has the same FU flavor as calling ourselves "bastards."

bijou April 2, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

Ring. Ring. Hello? Errr, ummm, hi, please excuse the slight disruption, oh I don't want to catch you during dinner, but I'm your daughter. I understand, I'm keeping you away from your real family, but could you spare a minute of your time for me?

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 2, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

Oooh! Judy wins a gold star by a five minute margin!

Possum that would be a good name for a new super villian - the Dusruptee!

GM I hear that. It smacks of, "Oh yeah, well, I didn't want to find yu EITHER! So there!" But I'm just a bitter Disruptee so what do I know? :)

Julie I'm sorry you spit coffee on your brand smackin new keyboard. That will only make Vista harder!!

And Bijou I love the telemarketer Disruptee combo!

Lillie April 3, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

Disruptee!! I LOVE it!!!!

That's my new name. :) Just call me, the disruptinator....

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 3, 2007 at 4:49 PM  

Oooooo the Disruptinator! That'll really scare 'em!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP