Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sorry I couldn't help you


But I hope it was an enjoyable 26 minutes anyway.

7 complaints from ingrates:

Jamie April 29, 2007 at 4:24 PM  

Too funny. Hey, 26 minutes seems like a long time considering what the person initially set out to look for!

Jamie

Detective Inspector Judy April 29, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

Guestbook of Mr. Douche, huh? Why, Theresa, are you Mrs. Douche????

I mean, 26 minutes to discover that you're not Mr. Douche. There has to be something there.

*looking pensive*

Paula O. April 30, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

This is absolutely hilarious. Finding out what criteria constitutes a hit to our blogs is both highly amusing AND at times, utterly frightening. :) Once I got "How to make the moves on your wife's sister" - - okay - I have NO idea how they found me.

You crack me up. Thanks for sharing this!

abebech April 30, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

Theresa and Paula, those searches crack me up!
I worry about posting what the search was for for some of mine, because I don't want to make it more likely to come up next time! (assuming there's a next time for these improbable searches)

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 30, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

ha so you mean that link I read that said, 'Paula: Your source for all things infidelity' is wrong???

I'm starting to do the screenshots as opposed to the words for fear of them coming back

I keep giggling at this one

Mia May 2, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

LOLOLOLOL OH, LOLOLOLOL

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP