Monday, April 23, 2007

Today I paid $65.00

to find out how much it will cost me to get my non-identifying.

Only in America.

They offer a CI service. I am not a fan of CI services, but it's all I've got.

I think they charge $450. for that. Time will tell. Most likely I may need to pay another $65.00 to find out what the cost is.

If there's anything good that's come out of this, it's that if my petition format works this time (round four), I'll be able to help further PA Orphans. It could save someone a lot of time if I could pass this knowledge on.

The clock is ticking. I'm not getting any younger. Neither is she.

Sometimes... I think she's dead. I don't know why, but I do. I hope I'm wrong.

4 complaints from ingrates:

Newlyorphaned April 23, 2007 at 7:18 PM  

Hope this works for you kiddo! Sucks that you gotta pay to find out if you can get your non-id info.

When I spoke to my search angel she said that lots of adoptees feel that their birth parents have died. I always knew that she'd be gone before I found her. Even in my dreams she was always already gone. I hope that's not the case for you. Sure wish I could think of something that would work/help you! I've looked around on line and there's just not much out there on your state.

Judy April 23, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

I hope you're wrong too.

And yeah, it sucks that you keep having to shell out money for something that should be your right to have. *sigh*

LeRoy Dissing April 24, 2007 at 6:24 AM  

I don't understand why anyone should have to purchase the services of a CI to get information that should be available to you. I mean, what do they have access to that you either don't or should not have? I guess they have their wiley ways of finding things. It just seems crazy to have to pay of it. Hope you get the non-ID info you are looking for this time!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP