Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today is Paula's birthday

3 complaints from ingrates:

Paula O. April 10, 2007 at 11:56 AM  

Theresa, this is perhaps the most touching birthday gift I have ever received. The candle is just beautiful. Thank you so much. (((Theresa)))

Newlyorphaned April 10, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Happy Birthday Paula! Hope you find your mother soon! I always knew that my mother had to be thinking about me on my birthday. Maybe you can be together for the next one!

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 10, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

Oh Paula you're more than welcome. I love that site and light virtual candles for people all the time. I think there are more birthdays coming up soon so I'm hoping the blog will have candles year round.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP