Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two more sites

The list of sites that I’ve been neglecting to blog about grows ever longer. I keep a little text file in my Yahoo Notepad of them and I’m trying to get them out in groups of twos.


The first one, which is seriously overdue, has been in my sidebar for a while. But who pays attention to sidebars? OK I do, but some people don’t. So to bring it out under the beloved gaze of millions (of bytes… readers? Maybe 30 I think) for your reading pleasure I bring you:


Advocating for Change


Note: AFC has moved. The new address is here. Please update your links. You can still read the archived posts at the address above.


All adoptees! All the time! AFC is your 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year Adoptathon. We admit we are powerless over adoptee-ism. Our lives are manageable but wow does it suck unless you’ve got other adoptees in it. Nobody there sucks. On the contrary, they are quite the opposite of suckage. So if you’re feeling… adopted… head on over to AFC. Aren’t you grateful it exists? I know I am.


Second, a blog not to be read while drinking, alcoholic or otherwise, lest you ruin yet another keyboard by spitting. How many keyboards out there have a noxious brew of coffee, water, soda and saliva from spitting while reading? Here’s another one to add to the arsenal. It’s funny and sad all at the same time. Also, as I told her, not enough people use the word tararaboomdeay in their writing. Ten more bonus points on the ungrateful quiz to the first who locates tararaboomdeay in her writing.




There are only two entries there now but please read her and link her because there most definitely will be more, and you want to get in on the ground floor of this one. Permettez-moi de presenter (I don’t know if I did that right, I bable-fished it)


Mother Didn’t Want You, But You Were Still Born (ouch)




2 complaints from ingrates:

adoptionroadkill April 29, 2007 at 7:05 PM  

added you to my list of recommended blogs.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP