Thursday, April 12, 2007

"YOU ARE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Lovely article by Ed Lowe at the Long Island Press on his cousin's search.

Read this and try not to cry, dare you, dare you, dare you.....

Paul talked via telephone to his mother on Thursday, the next day. She said her name was Elizabeth but that she’d always hated the name. She preferred her nickname, Bunny.

Paul said, "Would ‘Mom’ do?"

5 complaints from ingrates:

suz April 12, 2007 at 5:58 PM  

yes. made me cry. then it made me jealous. waahhhh. why do some adoptees want to know their families and others dont!

: (

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 12, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Oh Suz I wish I knew. I don't understand and I am so sad. I wish and hope for you a lot, I really do.

LeRoy Dissing April 12, 2007 at 7:59 PM  

This was a wonderful tear jerker story. I am so happy for Paul, his mom and his siblings!

Suz...wishing your daughter would feel the way this man did. If she did, you both would be on a cloud. I hope it comes true for you both sooner than later.

Theresa..thanks so much for sharing this story!

Jim,  April 12, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

Yeah Theresa, it made me cry. I always cry at reunion stories because I can't seem to have one myself.
The State of Michigan does not like us adoptees.

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 13, 2007 at 6:41 AM  

Thanks Lee. And Jim I hear you. Pennsylvania won't sit at the lunch table with us adoptees either.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP