Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun Adoption Wordsearch!

Play it online, or print it out for the kids on those long summer roadtrips!







9 complaints from ingrates:

Going Back to Square One May 30, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

Cortisol?! ;-)

I totally get all the other words, but I'm wondering if you were watching a commercial for middle-aged belly-fat when you were doing this? (Forgive me if I'm thinking of the wrong thing...I can and often do make an ass of myself at very inopportune times...)

justenjoyhim/judy May 30, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Interesting. I used to love to do these word searches. Still do, in fact. I can see how this could be very therapeutic -- it would be for me, anyways. Maybe I'll do one about my work. Hmmmmm.

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

Oh Judy totally do it about work. I got a serious case of the giggles putting it together. Just think of all the fun words you could add:

incompetence
bureaucracy
gossip
indentured servitude

Jen - not an ass! It's actually the same thing. When babies cry unattended or are exposed to extended periods of stress it elevates cortisol levels in the brain. Two quickie links, shortened:

http://tinyurl.com/2lvanb
http://tinyurl.com/2ubh24

... as far as the middle aged belly fat infomercial things go.... meh. Eating right and exercising most likely do a better job than those pills. Which is why I'm fat.

suz May 30, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

amusing. got them all except "mine" which i found a bit disturbing since when it comes to adoption, someone took mine.

Still Born May 30, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

it took me seven minutes and sixteen seconds, but i did stop to scroll through comments. and i got up and took this to the bathroom. (why do you THINK wireless was invented!?)


(look at me all seeking approval. that's weird...)

Going Back to Square One May 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

haha

I didn't know about the Cortisol!

See my recent post about the wedding weekend...I've got some Cortisol working in my life, too. But then, I'm wondering if you have to be adopted to have Cortisol issues? Maybe you can have a shitty mom and have it, too? Yeah, I'm going to blame it on that. It's just one more thing I can blame on my mess of a mother, eh? ~grins~

hehe

Julie May 31, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

What?!?!?! "HO" isn't on there??

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 31, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

It was a word limit :( I had so many other ones I wanted to add

Suz I'm sorry the mine made you sad. It makes me sad/mad too. All the words make me sad/mad.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP