Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mary, wherever you are.


Tomorrow, May 15th, is Mary’s birthday. I really hoped this year her sister Jenny would be able to wish her a happy birthday in person.

Maybe next year she will.

Take a quick peek at Jen’s page? Jen is hands down the hardest searching real kid in all of adoptionville. Let’s all hold an image for her that next year, she and her sister will celebrate her birthday together.

ISO my older female sibling 5/15/68 Do you know my sister? Her birthday is getting near!!!!! Maybe she is a friend of yours? A neighbor? Someone you went to school with? She may not even know she is adopted!! Could it be you??


She was born 5/15/68 in Bronx, NY at Misericordia Hospital. Her name at birth was Mary McGrail. She was then surrendered at birth to Nassau County for adoption. She will be turning 39 this year! Her mother, my mother too, was 23 at the time of birth. She was 5’5, 130 lbs Blonde and Blue eyes. She worked for the airlines. She entered the Catholic unwed mothers home 4/17/68 to receive prenatal care and shelter. (To be hidden from the world) She never wanted to give this child up. Times were so different back then and she would have never been allowed to keep her. She never forgot about her first daughter she had to give up. She loved her and mourned her loss her entire life.


Please help me find my sister. I bet she has blue eyes!!! Please help me get the word out that I am searching for her. Please add me as a friend to help me with my search. Please Show this to everyone you know!!! I would be so happy to know that she is well. If you know anything please contact me. If you would like to help me in my search... just getting the word out there for me would be awesome. If you could post this on your bulletin on MySpace that way many more people would see it :) I have posted all over the net.... I am a registered sibling with the state of NY. I have left letters with Nassau County for her. I have joined every adoption registry group i can find. I am also registered with ISRR. I hope and pray I can find her.


Thank you,
Sincerely,

Jenny



http://registry.adoption.com/records/70660.html






2 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  May 15, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

Thanks so much for helping me get the word out!!!! I was so happy when i found your site and it included my search :)

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 15, 2007 at 3:34 PM  

Next year J. You me and Mary. We'll party hard down in Babylon Village :)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP