Friday, May 25, 2007

I don't understand all the anger



Why are they so upset? Why are they always whining?

Look at all the nice shit they have.

They really should be grateful.

But then they go and put this pathetic advocacy site online.

Like anybody really cares with all the troubles in this world.

Really, I just don't get it.

I'm outta here. Have a good weekend.


P.S. The recipe for Roast Duck with Mango Salsa is in the kitchen. But please preheat the oven to exactly 425 or it just won't come out right. Thanks.


10 complaints from ingrates:

justenjoyhim/judy,  May 25, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

Have a good weekend, Theresa.

I'm reading all of your posts, but at times I don't know what to say and don't want to say the "wrong" things. But I do care. Just wanted you to know.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but it looks like Still Born dumped her blog. Sadly. :(

Still Born May 25, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

I had some insanely good duck at a place downtown on Wednesday. It was preceeded by a deep fried goose egg yolk served on a crab cake.

Anyway, my blog is at stgenet.blogspot.com now.

Have a good weekend.

justenjoyhim/judy,  May 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM  

Sorry for the misinformation. But glad I was wrong.

suz May 26, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

that was the bomb. i loved that. as a multimedia person professional that impressed the crap outta me. thanks for sharing.

Newlyorphaned May 26, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

Sounds like some people I know~

Julie May 27, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Thank you SO MUCH for the comic relief. So easy, even an adoptee can do it!

Gershom May 27, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

that was awesome, thank you :)

LeRoy Dissing May 28, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

Hope you had a good weekend Theresa!

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 30, 2007 at 10:13 AM  

Like they think it will make a difference. Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cave this morning.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP