Sunday, May 06, 2007

Kiss me, you bastards, I'm Irish


Yeah, you heard me. Line up and smack one on me.



Because I have my freaking nationality.



I'm Irish.


Tuatha Danann, represent.




I'm comfortable letting out little bits and pieces. This is the first one.



I'd let out more, but it's against Section 2905. Legally in order for this blog to act upon your request you must file with the Clerk of the Orphans' Court a verified Petition and proposed Decree which complies with the State and County Orphans' Court Rules of Procedure.



But I wouldn't make you do that, because that's mean.



I just wanted you to know I'm going to be insane for a wee bit. I may post 20 times a day or none at all. I may reply to emails or not. I may visit your blogs a zillion times and leave incoherent comments or only read them in my reader, or stay away from the computer entirely. So I apologize in advance. Please cut me a little slack.



Because I'm a crazy Irish bastard.


23 complaints from ingrates:

Possum May 6, 2007 at 2:36 AM  

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Possum -> doing the happy dance for Theresa today.
I'm also descended from the land of green clovers!!!!
It's such an amazing feeling to find out this stuff.
Thinking of you.
Poss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still Born May 6, 2007 at 4:15 AM  

Oh good. I was worried you might be Italian or something. I hate Italians.

Not really.

But congrats. I'm happy for you.

elizabeth May 6, 2007 at 4:55 AM  

Sending you many kisses! LOL also about 50% Irish here.

Newlyorphaned May 6, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

I had a feeling something was up with you! I'm grinning from ear to ear! CONGRATULATIONS!

You can post, blog, or not, I been there and understand! Enjoy your moment! Let me be the first to give you a big SMACK!

Erin May 6, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

((((Theresa)))))

Seriously I can't stop grinning.

Perhaps the name gave it away (Erin means Ireland) but I'm an Irish girl also!

BethGo May 6, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Top o'the morning to ya, lassie. I just wanted to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Andie D. May 6, 2007 at 1:54 PM  

I'll drink a Guinness in your honor!

Now please tell us how you found out?

justenjoyhim/judy May 6, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Congratulations, Theresa! When I get the chance, I'll have an Irish coffee in your honor -- one of my favorite drinks!! :)

I really like the Irish!! :)

LeRoy Dissing May 6, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Although not Irish myself, I seem to come in contact with those that are very often. I am surrounded!!! Good think I am not English. We all know what the Irish would like to do to them :)...

If you were over, we'd have some Barry's tea.

Jamie May 6, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

No fair. I wish I was Irish.

MomEtc. May 6, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Hey, I'm Irish too! I'm so glad you were able to find out! I'm so happy for you!

therapyisexpensive,  May 6, 2007 at 7:48 PM  

congrats!!!

Amyadoptee May 6, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Kinda dizzingly wow isn't it. Enjoy it.

Going Back to Square One May 6, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

LMAO...
Go away for a few days and find this...

This is way too cool. I'm glad you're Irish. I'm Irish, too. ;-)

Not sure if that's a good connection or bad, but it is what it is. Welcome to the club of insanity.

abebech May 7, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

I'm trying to comment but nothing suffices!!!!!!! Just, WOW.

mama2roo,  May 8, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

How. Very. Cool. :) Doin' a jig for you right now!

Stewie,  May 9, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

From one crazy Irish Bastard to another, Cead Mile Failte!!! To the fabulous amazing world of adoption with an irish identity crisis!

Julie May 9, 2007 at 11:13 PM  

Big grins here... and wincing in preparation for the coming insanity. Haha But you know we're all there with you, Theresa.

Rebecca May 11, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

Theresa, That doesn't change how I feel about you. :) Love and hugs, Rebecca

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 14, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

Go raibh maith agaibh

haha I googled that

Kisses, punches and pukes. That's an Irish thank you, ya crazy bastards.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP