Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New adoptee blogs

I just can't get enough of adoptee blogs. How 'bout you?


A new one is Never Said Goodbye by AdoptedEmilie. There are just six posts right now, but I'm looking forward to many more.


Another new one which I'm also anticipating reading much more of in the future is Casper Andersen. You have got to get yourself a large cup of coffee and read through the series of articles in his latest post. It's so good.


Whenever I find a new adoptee blog I'm so happy. More voices speaking their truths, and adding their own experiences and feelings out there. They are all so important to me. I may not get to read each one everyday the way I'd like to, but as I see the link list growing bit by bit I feel this wave of unity. Each one of the stories is as unique as we are, but we all share the same thing.


We're here, we're adopted, and we're telling our truth.

8 complaints from ingrates:

Newlyorphaned May 15, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

I feel the same way, when I find another an adoptee out there it's like I've found a kinsman! We are uniting and will be heard!

Glad you back and had a good trip!

Simon Bell May 20, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

Hi,

I, er, want to put my hand up and say I'm an adoptee. I've only just found other bloggers and it's made my day (which was previously shit). Thanks.

And I think your site name is tops (that means 'cool' in England).

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 21, 2007 at 11:54 AM  

Thanks guys I've got to get your posts up soon!!

Jessenia July 2, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

i am just getting comfortable with being an adoptee and being proud. now, i am feeling even better because i have a whole family of adoptee's that understand how i feel. i am not alone. i have voice now and i am telling the world. you have so much great info on your site. thanks again!

www.yourbloodismyblood.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/iamadopted

Pinocchio's Dream December 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I am new to blogging but not new to the terror of being called an Ungrateful Little Snot. That phrase used to scare the hell out of me. I have finally come to grips and have closer because I have found my birth parents and I now know my story and am able to tell it. Check out Pinocchio's Dream and Other Rememberings at Amazon.com

eLIZabeth March 6, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

check out our new collaborative adoptee blog and we're always accepting submissions!

www.bitchyouleftme.com

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Bitch, you owe me a new keyboard

Because I just spit coffee all over mine when I saw this comment

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP