Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Siblings of adoptees?

Quick question?

Does anyone know of any support forums specifically for brothers and sisters of adoptees?

That's a question I ran across today.

I personally know two women who found out as adults that their mothers had surrendered babies for adoption, but I don't know of any specific support group for them. Does anyone?

If not, maybe this would be a good new category board for AFC... I'll see what kind of response I get.

gotta go back to work now....

6 complaints from ingrates:

LeRoy Dissing May 9, 2007 at 6:59 PM  

Last I heard sibling support groups were known as "families". Okay call me a smarta__... I deserve it!

Newlyorphaned May 9, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

There's some forums dedicated to siblings on Adoption.com but I don't know of any support groups.

Anonymous,  May 10, 2007 at 11:45 AM  

There is a group called Searching For Siblings on Yahoo Groups that might help.

fully operational battle station May 12, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

Hey! I don't know of a group but wanted to tell you that your new picture is ADORABLE! You are the cutest little thing EVER!

Ever ever!

Jamie

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 14, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

Thanks J. You know though what happens to the cutest of little kids. They grow up fugly ;)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP