Thursday, June 07, 2007

Allow me to present: Honesty in Adoption

Honesty in Adoption - Coming Soon!

Good things are on the horizon! Stay tuned!

4 complaints from ingrates:

abebech June 7, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Really looking forward to it . . .

abebech June 7, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

Those who haven't, click on the slate. It's great!

Andie D. June 7, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

This has been one of the most exciting things I've been involved in ever.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

mia,  June 7, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

Thanks Theresa! The website is still in it's infancy but we are off to a great start. I can't wait either! I am really excited. Exhausted, but very excited.

Of course it's going to be kind of difficult to work with both my fingers and toes crossed for you but you're worth it.

To Honesty!!!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP