Thursday, June 14, 2007

Help! Translation from Mahrati needed!

Update 6/18: I got an email this morning that the papers have been tranlated! Thanks so much for your help!

Please send this link around, let's see if we can't get these hospital papers translated for this guy.

The direct link to his video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu-Z0Jk94_g

From his video:

A call for help with the translation of a medical document (in Mahrati dialect) which could contain information about my biological parents.

In the vlog: images of my Belgian foster home (and our adorable cats) mixed with my call for help.

Birth info found so far: I am Nasir Khan, son of Zakir Khan and Kamrunbee, born in the muslim community of Akola, India on January 2nd 1982.






6 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  June 14, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

I think someone in my class may be able to read that dialect. I'll email her the link. -J

Erika June 14, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

i like your new look.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

I am letting others know about this as I belong to a few reunion lists. Don't give up hope - the word is spreading through the community as I type.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

I like the new look too!

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 at 8:08 AM  

Poor man didn't have any comments on YouTube, so I left an encouraging word there (madoldwoman). His video has been viewed 84 times already, so that is good!

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 15, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

Awesome thanks so much. Let's keep spreading the word. There has to be SOMEONE he can email these scans to so he can have some clues to aid his search.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP