Thursday, June 21, 2007

I can't stop laughing at this

I got IM'ed at work with this when I first logged in, and I've been laughing for the past 4 hours.

Either it's just that funny, or I've seriously lost it.

Dramatic Chipmunk

6 complaints from ingrates:

suz June 21, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

my mother used to give me that look as a kid..when I was bad.

Going Back to Square One June 21, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

It's that funny. I just played it five times.

mia,  June 21, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Funny? Are you KIDDING me?!!!! This made me pee my pants a little.

Possum June 21, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

Thank you for that.
Even my 4 year old cracked up!!!
Poss. xxx

Paula O. June 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

Absolutely HILARIOUS! I love it.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP