Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I just can't love searching real kids enough

Take a peek, and send her some good thoughts. Pennsylania is one tough cookie of a state to search in.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lm53GWhmwhM





PS I cried like a baby when I watched it.

3 complaints from ingrates:

abebech June 20, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

I cried like crazy too. I'm hoping and praying for her and trying for the first time to embed a youtube . . .

Judy June 21, 2007 at 1:59 AM  

That is the sweetest thing ever. I hope she finds him, and videos them together for youtube.

mia,  June 21, 2007 at 8:53 PM  

I'm going to post this.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP