Friday, June 08, 2007

I remain bitter, angry and resentful

That I could not get paid for playing video games at his age.

Biiiiiiig weekend here. My sympathies to anyone non MLG related staying at any Meadowlands area hotel this weekend.

Yes, it's the MLG Pro 2007 Circuit. Once a month, they emerge from their bedrooms and gather together, to watch each other play video games. And get paid for it.

So not fair. Wish him luck. I repeat: they get paid for doing this.





2 complaints from ingrates:

mia,  June 8, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

That's just....well, just....are you SERIOUS? LOL I am in the wrong business.

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 9, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

Insane Mia. They won 3 out of four yesterday. Today will determine if they come home with $$$$$ or just $$

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP