Friday, June 08, 2007

If I were a guy


This is what I would look like.

I am so totally not attracted to this dude.

I mean, isn't like GSA supposed to kick in, or do you have to see the person face to face or something?

He doesn't look like my son. Well, OK in the hair department a little, and yeah, maybe the one squinty eye when smiling a bit. Maybe the nose? I wonder if my half brother looks like this at all. I kind of feel bad for him if he does.

I don't know. I just wouldn't go out with this Pauly Shore knockoff.

You can try this on yourself. You can also change your race and turn yourself into a half-ape monster. I played with it a bit on other people too. I made my son into an old man and my step-daughters into babies and then I turned my husband into a woman. And then I stopped entirely because I was frightened by any subconscious aspects of what I was doing.



4 complaints from ingrates:

Andie D. June 8, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

Dude, you're kinda hot.

suz June 8, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

funny shit is right. OMG. That was hysterical. Of course I tried it out. How do you find these things!!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 9, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Aw gee thanks Andie. You know I'd hit on you.

Well c'mon Suz! Post it LOL We want to see what you look like if Botticelli painted you!! I find them because I have older teenagers who always know where the fun internet stuff is.

It is eerie cool Mom. And addictive.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP