Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's a gray and gloomy day on the Island

No beach today. Bummer.

So I'm going to finish up some laundry, and then take a long bath.

And then I'm going to put on my jammies, and turn off alllllllll the lights.

And watch one of my all time favorite adoptees. I ordered it last week, and it came in the mail today.

Heh-heh-heh.

If you want to know why I think that's funny, you have to join AFC.

But even if you don't want to know why that's funny, you should join anyway. Because I'd be lost without it.



2 complaints from ingrates:

Andie D. June 9, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Holy crap - I had COMPLETELY forgotten that Damien was adopted! No wonder my parents were so freaked out.

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 10, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

Were you born with a full head of hair to hide that tell-tale birthmark?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP