Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Little housekeeping here

Few quickies....

Before changing clothes here, I added quite a few new blogs. If I could please draw your attention to the fine writers on the right. Yell at me if I dropped you from my link list by mistake during the template swaperoo, and take a peek at the new blogs I've added.

Also, I'd like to take this minute to remind everyone that Bastard Nation has a Myspace page and, drumroll please, as of today, so does AFC. If you're not a member of Myspace, you should sign up. Why should our kids have all the fun there? Oh! And add me as a friend too!

2 complaints from ingrates:

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 14, 2007 at 8:56 AM  

Yeah he's got some pretty ones. I need to work on this a bit more though. It looks OK on a smaller resolution but if someone has an 800x600 it's squished.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP