Monday, June 18, 2007

So what's up with RegDay 2007?

I'd love to help out at RegDay this year. Anyone up here in the Northeast planning on hosting a table?

I'm too busy with other things to be a site facilitator, but if anyone wants to do something I'd be there to help out. If it's here on the Island I'd definitely be there, but I could travel a bit to New England or the NJ/PA area too. RegDay '05 had a zillion sites, but there weren't as many for the '06. It would be so awesome if '07 had tons and tons of sites.

As most know I'm not overly fond of the whole registry shuffle for numerous reasons, but still it' a good first step for most, and I feel ISRR is a must.

At least, until we have equal access to our records. Hold the good though for that.

Also good news. I got an email this morning that the hospital papers have been translated! Thanks so much to everyone who spread the word!

Last but not least, I got another promotion. My new job starts July 9th. Hopefully I'll be a little more focused by then.

Hopefully....

3 complaints from ingrates:

mia,  June 18, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Theresa can you call me when you get a chance? Thanks.

mia,  June 19, 2007 at 9:00 AM  

You are such a good friend.

I will keep you posted about tables in PA. It would be so much fun if you could come down!

Congratulations on the promotion!!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 19, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

YOU are.

Yeah I'd like to see a lot of tables this year. I wish I could coordinate a site but I'm just too busy for it. C'mon folks in the northeast ... SOMEBODY host a table!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP