Thursday, July 26, 2007

ANOTHER Facebook reunion!!

Check it out - yet another Facebook reunion! I just can't get excited enough when these things happen. The scoop is over at Erika's blog so rush on over there to read how Jennifer McLaren found her mom!

I'm going to have to start keeping score on these. So far I think it's a dead tie - Myspace / Facebook with 2 reunions I know of on each. All the more reason for people who are searching to get themselves profiles at these sites. Wow, I wish these were around when I first started searching.

4 complaints from ingrates:

Amy July 26, 2007 at 5:13 PM  

I already gotta it done.

gmcountrymama July 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

I have only been lurking lately from work. The comps there have filters now so I can only read but not comment. I got a good laugh from your post on newbies and matchers! I just last week finally mailed out my reg to ISRR and NY state! Thanks for making me feel like I am not the only one doing things in stages.

Ungrateful Little Bastard July 27, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Horray for you! Way to go!!!!! Totally celebrate the steps you've taken. Believe me - I KNOW! We get there in our own time. Each step is scary!

Anonymous,  July 30, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

These social networks are great.
I have urged everyone at my search and reunion group to check them out.

Apparently, if you type in Adoption into the search box, it connects you with lots of searching people who are helping each other to find.

Wonderful stuff!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP