Monday, July 09, 2007

Back

Quick post here because I need to run. It was an exhausting weekend, physically and emotionally. I'm pretty sure I lost 5 pounds in tears alone on the drive home. I got in very late last night to a disaster of a house, so I'm pissed to say the least.

My new position officially starts today, like, in 10 minutes. I hate starting new positions and learning new accounts. That three or four week period where I feel like the dumbest person on the face of the earth is never pleasant.

Got a very exciting real kid story to share with you. Yeah, it's another cliffhanger blogger. I was hoping he'd have the whole story written by now but it's such a long story, he's doing them on a weekly basis. The blog is Tommy Devine's Online Journal and it's the story of finding his brother who was adopted.

Part 1: Just Like TV

Part 2: The Mystery Grows

You'll have to wait until Saturday to get part 3, but I'm sure after reading the above two you'll be as impatient and anxious as I am for him to get the rest posted.

By the way, from what I've been able to read briefly, there has been some incredibly bizarre happenings in forum and blog world over the past few days. I'm pretty outraged by what I've been reading. Outraged, but not surprised. What kind of a subhuman troll do you really need to be, to make money off the misery of others?

Gotta run, the new job starts - NOW.

6 complaints from ingrates:

abebech July 9, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

Theresa, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. Hope things go as smoothly as possible today.

Kelly July 9, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Your in my thoughts well:) You will do an awesome job:)

Stewie,  July 9, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

GOOD LUCK on the new job! I know that dopey feeling, I feel like that alot - you will rise to the top and handle all with aplomb, I'm sure....xoxo

Possum July 9, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

GOOD LUCK!!!
Thinking of you.
Poss. xxx

elizabeth July 9, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Congrats on the new job! Hugs

Ungrateful Little Bastard July 12, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

Thank you thank you thank you.

Actually, I suck at teh new job. I don't like it. I want my old position back.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP