Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Blown away

Yanno.... there are readers, and then there are writers. I fall into the reader category myself. Everyday I read something that just blows me away in the blogs I read, both old and new. When I read something that really resonates with me, I fall in love just a little.

Here's another new one. This came across my google alert today, and that first sentence knocked my socks off

Adoption itself is the family secret, the scandal which goes unspoken

It just got me. So did this:

Adoption is about the politics of identity, and in many cases it is also about the imposition of the moral norms of society upon innocents still untainted by language.

I don't know about you, but I think I'm in love.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP