Friday, July 20, 2007

Call for art from The Mothers Project

The Mothers Project



Subject: artwork wanted

Dear Mothers of Adoption Loss,

I have decided to add a segment to The Mothers Project that is all artwork by mothers of adoption loss. You don't have to be a "known" artist -- just send me a jpg -- or several -- of your work related to your experience as a mom whose infant was taken for adoption. If that is not possible, please send color photographs.

What is "artwork"? Well, paintings, drawings, sculpture, crafts, etc -- whatever you can photograph or scan and send to me -- even a few words on a canvas or however you choose to translate your experience into art. I will select pieces and add them to the show. I will take your jpgs and put them into PowerPoint and show them at conferences, retreats, workshops and gatherings in homes.

Please add your comments in an accompanying email ... what is the name of your piece and what does it represent, etc. Be sure to add your full name or first name, if you wish and where you live. I will make sure there is a copyright notice with your name on your piece. The notice will read like this: (name of piece) ©2007 (your name). Also, please give me permission, in your email, to show your artwork.

Send the jpg and the email to: cbsongs@aolcom. Or, mail the photographs to the address below.

Please share this email with your groups across the internet! I want artwork from all generations and from around the world.

Thanks,
Celeste Billhartz
P.O. Box 602
Kent OH 44240



The Mothers Project - Celeste Billhartz
powerful images, readings and songs
www.themothersproject.com
www.cbsongs.biz

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP