Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Going Home: Identities of the Modern Age

I hate business trips. And business seminars. And all day business meetings. And business in general. I'm not overly fond of working nowadays. It just takes up too much valuable internet time. I wish to be independently wealthy so I can spend my entire day surfing around and finding incredible adoption movies and websites.

Like this one.

Going Home: Identities of the Modern Age

In the summer of 2007, five students will travel to South Korea to document a life changing venture. Going Home: Identities of the Modern Age will be a vehicle for exploration of the story of one transracial adoptee, his lifestyle and his journey to discover his birth parents. This endeavor is in affiliation with Emerson College as an entirely student-run Bachelor of Fine Arts Project.


Oooooooooooooo I can't wait. It won't be out until after December. But in the interim you want to:

Check out their website

Be their friend on myspace

Read Jason's blog

And watch their videos. Here's the first:







Enjoy! Room service is on it's way. That is the one good thing about business trips.

1 complaints from ingrates:

Andie D. July 25, 2007 at 12:37 AM  

WOW. How do you find this stuff? I hope he finds her. He's got to.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP