Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Memorable Moments in Bastardry

Just think though, your life was so much better, with all the money, and having two parents, than if you had been brought up by a single mother.

By that reasoning, my life would have been even better still if I had been adopted by a Rockefeller or a DuPont, because they had even more money.



Make your own at ProfilePitstop.com

3 complaints from ingrates:

Still Born July 3, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Just think what it would have been like if I hadn't been adopted into a home where I was sexually abused ALL THE DAMN TIME! I could be slightly less fucked up than I currently am! Hooray!

Kelly July 3, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

You know I heard that; give up the baby; no one will marry you with a baby; I asked my husband last night would you have married me with 2 children; and his response was " I would of married you with 6 children." My youngest is not my husband's child; but I always joke, and say that is what keeps him here. It breaks my heart to see that this is how adopted children really feel; I rather have my son; then my family. I am not being cold; but my children should come first. I can't go back, and save my son; but if I could I would. My mother had alot to do with my decision; shame on her. That was her 1st grandchild; and the only grandson she will ever have. I do apologize for letting myself being manipulated into my decision; and thinking he would be better off without me. If I knew then; what I do now; I would of taking that baby, and ran.

Still Born,

That makes my skin crawl. You know my sister tells me I couldn't do the job his adoptive parents are doing; well how do I know what kind of job they are doing? How do I know he isn't enduring the hell you did? I am sorry; for your pain. I am scared any thing else I say might come out to harsh.

Hugs to both of you,

Kell

Newlyorphaned July 3, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Once more ignorance is bliss isn't it?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP