Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Very Own YouTube Star!!!

OK it's too chilly for the beach right now so I'm surfing a bit until it gets warmer... but I wanted to get this link up right away because I'm sooooooooooo excited!



Gershom is making a series of adoption related questions for the CNN YouTube debate. Check out this beautiful, amazing, wonderful, tireless bastard YouTube megastar!!

1 complaints from ingrates:

Gershom July 22, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

That really brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for caring. Thank you for supporting, i'm so embarrassed but so happy too. It feels good to do SOMETHING. Baby steps still get somewhere right?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP