Sunday, July 29, 2007

Please go here and click on the "Report Abuse" link

So this gets taken off as soon as possible. Hopefully the more abuse notifications it gets the quicker it will get taken down.


Post# A367


Posted on: Tuesday, 24 July, 2007 05:36
Updated On: Sunday, 29 July, 2007 19:29
Expires On: Friday, 07 September, 2007 05:36
Location: new york, united states

Reply to: (Use contact form below)
Hi, i am looking for a christian home to re-locate my baby.
She is not from an orphanage, just that her mum died in a fatal motor accident when she was 6months old and since then i have been the mum and dad to her.Due to the nature of my job i decided to give her to a pre-mother who can take care of her like her own daughter.So please if there is any one out there who can be of help should contact me.
And can someone please tell me what the hell a pre-mother is? This could be a joke or a scam, but in any case, it's just nasty.

6 complaints from ingrates:

Andie D. July 30, 2007 at 12:13 AM  

How the hell did you find this? Jesus. Is it legal to try to find an adoptive (PRE-MOTHER?) parent for your child through an AD? It must be - it is to go the other way around.

Maybe this father is just plain in over his head and doesn't know what to do. I wouldn't have the first clue about how to help him keep his child.

How effing sad.

Kelly July 31, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

WTF?????? This is sick!!!! I have no idea what a pre-mother is; never heard of such a thing.


HUgs from Atlanta,
Kell

Erika July 31, 2007 at 11:33 PM  

that is downright eerie.

bone chilling even.

i hope they get caught and stopped somehow.

lhjh4,  August 1, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

WTF is a pre-mother?

MomEtc. August 2, 2007 at 3:54 AM  

Ok, so I've pressed "report abuse" three times since you posted this and it's STILL up. Apparently they think this is okay. Advertising a human being online like this can't be freaking legal.

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 2, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

Yeah, I saw that too. I'm surprised that it's still up. The site looks like it's trying to be a craigstlist spinoff and as you can see there's not a lot of traffic. I wouldn't have ever noticed it if someone hadn't posted it to digg, and then it got spidered by google.

I still believe it's some type of scam. I saw a scam adoption site before and something about the wording of this ad sounded familiar to me. But it's just creepy nevertheless.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP