Sunday, July 15, 2007

RegDay is on MySpace!

Please add them to your friend list



Which reminds me.... is ANYONE in the northeast planning on hosting a regday event?? Right now the closest one I know of is in Rochester, NY, but that's just too far for me to attend.

Seriously. Anyone? Philly? Boston? NJ? Connecticut? Rhode Island? Long Island? I'm honestly too swamped with work right now to be a site coordinator but I really want to help.

Anyone?

Oh PS I know those 'Read More' links are annoying. Sorry. I've been working on a few days trying to fix them but so far I'm too much of a n00b to get it right.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP