Friday, July 20, 2007

Scritch my Itch

Otherwise know as

How to make thousands off human misery!




Yes, you too can tap into the endless suffering caused by adoption, and pay off that second mortgage. In only a few steps you'll learn what keyword combination to bring in thousands of clicks per day off selling babies!

Remember what the man says in this video, this is a hot, throbbing market and you want to SWALLOW IT WHOLE. You want to take it all in. No gagging now, go ahead, open wide and relax. In no time at all, that payload of traffic will be coming your way!

Yes, the trick is keyword combinations. But he left off a few. Because I want you to be successful, I'll add them here for you:

pain adoption
agony adoption
depression adoption
corrupt adoption
how do you look at yourself in the mirror adoption
can you sleep at night adoption
oh and by the way shithead adoption
international is spelled I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L adoption
moron adoption

4 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  July 21, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

Gross. But that is what is, all about the benjamins. Internation-el. Nice.

suz July 21, 2007 at 11:03 AM  

excuse me while I got vomit. bbl.

Julie July 21, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Yeah, there's a cost associated with each keyword phrase, alright.

trafficked adoption
kidnapped adoption
abandonment adoption
separation adoption
trauma adoption
depression adoption
suicide adoption...

X X
-

Ungrateful Little Bastard July 21, 2007 at 2:08 PM  

Yep so true. Excellent keyphrases with a high rate of return. A high cost indeed. SEO wise it's good advice, but seeing good SEO advice applied to profiting off adoption makes me want to tear my eyes out. Why couldn't he have snitched the nitch on something that doesn't hurt people? :(

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP