Monday, July 16, 2007

Search and Privacy Part 2 -

Also known as taking the easy way out.

I was working on a follow up to the prior post and getting ready to detail proxies and throw-away phone numbers, when this post popped up in my reader.

So why should I struggle when a far better writer has already covered it?

As far as proxies, Mashable recommends Proxify and and Kaxy, which are both good. Another good site of rotating current web based proxies is at http://www.proxy.org as well.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP