Monday, July 23, 2007

Wanda Starke's Reunion

Beautiful WXII 12 News Team Reporter Wanda Starke documents meeting her mother again after a stalled 25 year reunion. Wanda didn't find out she was adopted until she was in the 5th grade. She met her mother first at 18 and had a visit in her early twenties. They lost contact over the years until her natural sister called her twenty-five years later.....

Direct link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fng4V7sAywY

2 complaints from ingrates:

kimkim July 24, 2007 at 3:54 AM  

She had 25 years to build a relationship with her daughter. I don't understand why she didn't use that time wisely.

Ungrateful Little Bastard July 24, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

I know Kim it's so sad; all those wasted years and the years before. I've read about reunions like this before though; where they meet but it doesn't and they loose touch. It makes me sad for them both.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP