Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Adoptee Rights Protest UPDATE! - plus Search video submissions





Direct link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oN2H6TenplI

also - if you have any interest in being featured in a video regarding search with a picture of yourself and a brief blurb on your search, please drop a line to videos@adopteerights.net

4 complaints from ingrates:

Lillie,  August 15, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

IS this our Gersh???



How you doing T?

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 15, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

That it is ineed. I'm hanging in there Lillie, how bout you?

Gershom August 15, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

hard to see cause its so freakin blurry!! going to fix it i promise!!

Lillie August 18, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

I'm doing ok T, got another freaking migraine, but otherwise ok.

Have fun on your trip!!


Gersh, don't worry, I think you look GREAT!!!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP