Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bitter Winds




Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvO75R-QrqA

3 complaints from ingrates:

suz August 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

linas work is amazing. this made me bawl my eyes out and chest heave and lose my breath. i am posting. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous,  August 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Those things happened in Canada too.

Nuns were heartless monsters in the maternity homes.

One of my friends told me that when her mother's waters broke in the maternity home, the nuns forced her to clean it up before they would send her to hospital!!!

My friend almost died because of their actions.

Nuns were known to beat the girls and chant horrible things when these young mothers were in labour in Canada.

I was forced into one of those homes - thank God it was not a Catholic one.

Possum August 29, 2007 at 8:58 AM  

I'm glad you found this - I've known Lina for awhile - from Origins Australia - and she's now trying to raise money to do an Aussie documentary on the baby scoop era.

I only just read about this video tonight - and posted on my blog also.

Powerful stuff.
Poss. xxx

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP