Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fade to white

So, the topic for today is contact denial.


But I'm not going to have the words to write about it until I return to my body.


So in the interim, if I only post news related items, that's the reason why.


Good night. I really appreciate you guys.

18 complaints from ingrates:

Wraiths August 15, 2007 at 1:01 AM  

Hey ULB,

My heart goes out to you, one to another.

justenjoyhim/judy August 15, 2007 at 5:51 AM  

Oh, Theresa. I was so hoping and praying for a different ending, so far, for you. I can't imagine how painful this is, has been.

Please know how much I'm thinking about you, my friend.

~ Judy

Anonymous,  August 15, 2007 at 6:42 AM  

I am so sorry that things have not gone well for you (from reading the comments - I am only getting a blank area that says "Fade to White".)

Here is one (bio) mother who is thinking of you and who is glad that you have been part of my life.

Please take care of yourself.

suz August 15, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

oh god. no. i dont understand these things. i really dont. my heart bleeds for you, me, and all others in our position. love you.
if you need a visitor, a talk, etc. i could be on the next ferry over.

mama2roo,  August 15, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

I don't know what exactly happened, but can only guess...Oh, Theresa, I'm speechless. Keeping you in my thoughts today.

Em

mia,  August 15, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

((((((Theresa)))))))

Erika August 15, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

contact denial.
i think you've coined a new term on the isle of adopt.

(((thinking of you)))

Safe Hugs,

Erika

Libby,  August 15, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

I'm so sorry, Theresa.

Gershom August 15, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

there aren't any words.... (((T)))

Amyadoptee August 15, 2007 at 5:14 PM  

Call me okay. Let me help you thru this okay.

Andie D. August 15, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

Contact denial? Really? Entirely? Jesus! WTF?

All I want to do right now is curse, scream, and hug you (while buying you drinks)!

abebech August 15, 2007 at 7:02 PM  

Oh Theresa, I'm so sorry.

margaret,  August 15, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

I'm so sorry to read this. I was truly hoping for a differend ending. You are in my thoughts.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP