Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A few quick tidbits....

A bulleted series of random thoughts, because I'm short on time...

  • Via Mia comes the announcement that Las Hijas is now available on DVD.

  • Wes Unruh has posted an interview with Jessica DelBazo over at alterati

  • Have you noticed yet the static post at the top of the page, that will remain up until RegDay? Wanna come chill with us? You know I'm going to keep nagging you.

  • Take a quick peek off to the right. I've been adding links like a crazy adoptee. If in my haste I dropped you, yell at me. If you were there before, but you're not now, it wasn't intentional.

  • Have you registered for ARP08 yet? You know I'm going to keep nagging you about that too, right?

  • While commenting over at Joy's today, it dawned on me that Debbie Harry is 62. I can't get over that. Can you believe it? Damn. Here's an interview with her from 2003. We bastards and the ocean, we're just inseparable.

  • I really miss iBastard


  • ANOTHER Myspace reunion happened just today! I don't know if she wants her page linked so I'm not going to link it now, but this makes Myspace:3 / Facebook: 2 since I've started this blog.

  • DMC: My Adoption Journey won an Emmy! Way to go! The show will re-air this Saturday, September 29th at 10:00 PM EST on VH1



2 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  September 28, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

What happened to iBastard?

Cathy

Ungrateful Little Bastard September 28, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

I don't know. Hopefully just taking a vacation away from adoptionville. Hope he comes back soon.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP